- Born in 1959, lives and works in Lyon, France.
- After a first career in communications the self-taught artist has since 2005 decided to fulfil his passion and put into fruition a desire for creativity that had been invading him for a while.
- Inspired by Pop Art and new realism, Warhol and Rauschenberg are amongst his main artistic references.
- Vincent Gachaga likes to use new technologies such as digigraphie for example, enhanced with acrylic, felt pen, pastel, resin posters to add a touch of “create and paste”. `Resolutely « urban » in style he likes to portray the city with a preference for mega poles in all their aspect, architectural or human, still or in motion.
- The artist has a pictorial vocabulary made of real faces and places blending perfectly with the signs and words that inspire him.
Andy Vs Basquiat
Mc Queen Le Mans