Uncategorised Article Count: 9
Blog Galcap Article Count: 3
Street Art Article Count: 6
- Born in 1959, lives and works in Lyon, France.
- After a first career in communications the self-taught artist has since 2005 decided to fulfil his passion and put into fruition a desire for creativity that had been invading him for a while.
- Inspired by Pop Art and new realism, Warhol and Rauschenberg are amongst his main artistic references.
- Vincent Gachaga likes to use new technologies such as digigraphie for example, enhanced with acrylic, felt pen, pastel, resin posters to add a touch of “create and paste”. `Resolutely « urban » in style he likes to portray the city with a preference for mega poles in all their aspect, architectural or human, still or in motion.
- The artist has a pictorial vocabulary made of real faces and places blending perfectly with the signs and words that inspire him.
Andy Vs Basquiat
Passport Not Valid
That Good Gulf
CHRISTIAN DELLA GIUSTINA
- Is a French artist born in 1959. He lives and Works in Paris.
- Pushing his limits always further the talented sculptor and painter has chosen to bring painting and sculpture together in a new stunning realisation … the Optical 3D
- It is very hard to stand still in front one of his canvas as you quickly feel the need to turn around it to feel the depth of it . you will feel the urge to touch it and litterally enter the canvas as Christian Della Giustina paints in … 3D . It is absolutly mind blowing, striking and totally original !
- The 56 year old artist has litterally brought his Art to life thanks to an amazing and secret technique that he has spend two years developping and successfully presented in the spring of 2016 .
- He is now the « talk of the town » and has caught the eye of the Art World making the headlines in all the art magazines.
Visage Abstrait 12
- Olivier began carving in the early two miles. If it evolves today in the field of animal sculpture in the beginning his favorite materials were clay, plaster, wax, ciporex ... And his research areas were anatomy, dance, and animals. It was then a hobby that Olivier has gradually transformed into passion with all the intensity that implies.
- DISCOVERING THE METAL, THE FIRST REVELATION
- It was followed by the discovery in 2007 of the metal. A lightning strike took place! Active listening is then put in place, which allowed him to bend steel with his hands, to control the pressure and so just breathe the Movement which has been a subject of research for almost 5 years. A figure present on some of his sculptures symbolize Man, "the reflection of each of us."
What's avalaible at Galerie Le capricorne, but do not hesitate to ask for more
See video Below
- Nelson FABIANO, also known as MNFF is a french artist who lives and works in Cannes, France.
- He has a huge background in photography and architectural design and his strongest quality as a painter is a constant desire to search for new techniques and new media to bring his world onto the vibrant Pop Art and Street Art scene.
- He is a hard working and quick thinking artist. His success today is a reward for 20 years of dedication and passion for creation, a constant search for new techniques and media to bring urban spaces, calligraphy, icons and colours together in a well synchronized and balanced artistic fashion.
- His works have a strong North american influence, borrowing icons from the world of comics and the pop art world of the 2000s.
- He has now acquired quite a reputation and his works can be seen and purchased in main galleries around the world.
Batman Vs Superman
Captain America MUSE
Captain America Pop Tag
- NOLWENN SAMSON Nolwenn Samson is a Young French artist. Self-taught, she had a brief passage through Marseille Art School where she improved her sense of graphics and illustration. Nolwenn now performs with acrylic, China ink, resin and marker pen on canvas. Naive, fun, Trash, wild tempered, her various artistic moods come to life on all sizes canvas with a preference for larger sizes. In constant progress and motion the works of Nolwenn Samson, influenced by the cinematographic rhythmic of Tarantino and Kitano, reminds us of Basquiat, Keith Haring, Warhol or even Combas to find their place on the busy and vibrant Street Art scene.
- Between Paris, Miami and Saint Paul de Vence her vivid creations are a sell-out in galleries and more recently in auction rooms.
I Am Not Afraid
Without You I'm nothing
Dont Give Up The Dream
Dont Give Up The Waiting
- JM ROBERT started painting at an early age by reproducing the effects of patina, dirt and the degradations observed on the walls of buildings. He first studied Graphic Arts and decoration and learned professional techniques of “trompe l'œil”.
- Urban art and painters of the late 20th century inspired his first pictorial experiments. Gradually he started developing his own style using incisive and powerful graphics, drawing stencil portraits on abstract backgrounds with effects of damaged urban walls. "The damaged façades of houses and buildings fascinate me. I have always felt strong emotions in front of deteriorated walls, and ruins.
- It is my main inspiration. My work is characterized by a pictorial act in two stages. The base of the painting should evoke the surface of an old wall. For this I use a variety of materials, coatings and techniques such as scratching or scraping. I spread each colour one by one on the rough surface. They slowly fill the gaps and the cracks each one leaving a different mark layer after layer. Residues and colours create an unpredictable imprint, an unlikely mark that will last on the canvas. I always try to reproduce this feeling of a crumbling wall imposing its “disease” to the man on the street. We are attracted and perturbed at the same time. On my canvas, colours are exploding in a myriad of disorganized fragments. As soon as they hit the canvas they spread and find it impossible to form a pictorial image in search of reality. My aim is to reproduce this gesture of destruction, dissociation, dislocation of the colours in order to keep and fix that random trace at a particular moment in time. In the second phase, a drawn face is superimposed on this landscape of defragmented colours. It is just a sketch, the face has not had time to take shape. Hardly even drawn those traits already vanish. The face, too, is now also a trace, the one of an anonymous passage, a precarious, always fragile and always female presence. It is just like in Pompeii or Hiroshima and the shadows of bodies.
- I am always searching for my own esthetical conception of ruins in the very limited space of the framed work. For me everything happens on the canvas as if drawing and colours could no longer combine to create the portrait. It is the impossible assemblage, this dislocation which create the painting as an echo of our Times." If the ruins are generally rich in complex and contradictory emotions, the artist wants his painting to speak a contemporary pictorial language as it is expressed on the street walls. It is therefore inevitable that he takes interest in the work of graffiti artists whose language is strong and direct. The purpose of their creations is to leave a trace and catch the attention of the passer-by in one instant. J M ROBERT, through his painting, captures our attention instantly and invites us to seize this strong, brief and punchy presence of a look or an anonymous face.
- The black graphics used to capture this expression contrasts with his very personal flashy palette of colours.
Elle Y Croisa Un Certain Regard
Jusqu'à La Prochaine Fois
Trop Tôt Pour Le Dire